The Hope Health and Sunshine Foundation is a non-profit foundation dedicated to helping cancer patients in St Petersburg, Florida and the greater Pinellas County area.
The foundation was officially registered in 2015 and since then it has mainly worked with Florida Cancer Specialists to provide various forms of aid to patients struggling to make ends meet. Assisting with the procurement of equipment continues to be a goal of our work with FCS.
The Hope Health and Sunshine Foundation is a non-profit foundation dedicated to helping local cancer patients.
The Hope Health and Sunshine Foundation intends to accomplish its mission by achieving the following:
- Raise money to help fund cancer research
- Provide support to those individuals with cancer
- Offer education programs to make people aware of how they can help support cancer research
- Make the public aware of giving opportunities that will help support cancer research
- Make the public aware of volunteer opportunities that will give direct support to those people with cancer
- Offer events to build enthusiasm to financially support Foundation projects
- Locate/find/identify ongoing cancer research projects, and direct foundation resources to those projects
If you or anyone you know need assistance with getting to your appointments for cancer treatment, insurance co-pays, mortgage payments, and other essential services please get in touch with us.
The Hope Health & Sunshine Foundation is staffed by volunteers.
We employ absolutely no paid staff. We need you volunteers!