A GIFT IN YOUR WILL OR LIVING TRUST
PUT YOUR GIFT TO WORK TODAY
One of the easiest and most popular ways to make an impact at Hope Health & Sunshine Foundation is to include a charitable bequest in your will or living trust. A bequest allows you to leave a legacy of support for sick children and their families without affecting your cash flow today.
With a bequest, you can give a percentage of your estate, so that your gift will remain proportionate to the size of your estate, or you can give a certain amount of cash, securities, or property. Either way, your gift allows you to retain full control of your assets now while ensuring that Hope Health & Sunshine Foundation will continue to give strength and support to families far into the future.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE A BEQUEST?
A bequest in your will or living trust is:
- Easy. A few sentences in your will or living trust complete the gift.
- Revocable. Until your will or trust goes into effect, you are free to alter your plans.
- Versatile. You can give a specific item, an amount of money, a gift contingent upon certain events, or, most commonly, a percentage of your estate.
STEPS TO MAKING YOUR BEQUEST
- Determine whether you’d like to make a gift of a specific amount or leave a percentage of your estate and whether you would like to direct your gift to a specific program or leave your gift unrestricted, allowing it to be used for our most pressing needs.
- Take our bequest language to your estate planning attorney to include in your will or living trust.
- Contact the Hope Health & Sunshine Foundation to inform us of your gift so we can thank you and ensure your bequest will be fulfilled in the manner you intend.
For more information contact:
Hope Health & Sunshine Foundation